Sunday, February 15, 2009

Strange Happenings


I love it when I come to San Francisco. This city has so many fond memories that I can't even count on fingers and toes. Pretty much anything and everything happens. You never know who you might bump into or what might bump into you. Although I am exagurating (because shit happens all the time regardless of location) I always say "Only in San Francisco". 

It seems to be a good saying to live by for any San Franciscan. Its kind of a code to live by. I love the spontaneous life in this city. For example only in San Francisco will you find a rich yuppie in a starbucks and a crowd of crackheads fighting over doritos. Awesome right?

In other news I hung out with an old friend of mine, well more like old crush of mine. Most of you know her as Peaches (because thats just what she goes by). Its funny to like someone for so long and then hang with them again and not care in the same way. Its hella funny to me. She doesn't call or even try to contact me since graduation, yet I am still her best friend. Bull-shit. 

I didn't hold it against her of course, hell I didn't mind her acting like we were still close. I just don't understand people that "miss you" but never bother to contact you. If someone misses you shouldn't they contact you? Ah well whatever, it was fun hanging with her anyways. I still wouldn't mind getting with her though, shit she still looks hot. But oh well, I refuse to get sucked back into her charms. 

"Attention, attention may I have all your eyes and ears to the front of the room if only, if only for one second. Hear what I have to say. Oh oooh oh did I mention when I see you it stings like hell that we could have something, that will never happen." - The Academy Is..."

No comments:

Post a Comment