Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Change of Direction?

So everyday is full of surprises right? So its only natural that new shit happens everyday. Previously I had made a decision to not like a certain girl because I felt she wasn't at my maturity level. That changed today.

I was out doing some Digital Photography homework with her (portraiture to be exact seen below). And afterwords we went to chill in the library so she could print stuff out. She showed me something she did in High School from Youtube and I was shocked. You would never have guessed from her bubbly personality that she was in JROTC. Now this is a girl who is always going around saying nonsensical things for god knows why but for her to have been in JROTC, shes gotta have an adult side to her.

I always figured it was there just because she takes a ridiculous amount of units and wants to graduate early (26 this quarter) yet she stays so positive. It seems like that may be her safety mechanism for not going insane for real. Maybe she acts so hyperactive in order to have some kind of fun throughout the day. It seems logical enough now that I gave it some thought. So I say that I rushed judgement. There is more to this girl than meets the eyes and I intend to find out what.



"Leave no stone unturned"

2 comments:

  1. this is interesting for sure. you write like a travel writer, which means you can write about things you don't quite understand.

    ReplyDelete