Monday, February 9, 2009

Faith


Somethings are worth waiting for. A hot meal, the sun to come up, Digital Photography lecture to end (seen right lol), but everyone waits for things. Life does not always give you what you want up front. You have to have patience and faith in whatever it is your waiting for. There is a certain Fremont girl I am waiting for, just because she interests me.

You know you have something special when you don't have to put emphasis on the friendship. She is just so chill its awesome. She can go from silly and upbeat to serious and focused. I like that in anyone (not just girls) but it means more since I like her. I can't be sure if I am 100% on this yet because I haven't known her long enough. Not that it matters, nobody is perfect anyway (especially not me). Its days like today where I'm glad I met her. She was nice enough to wait for me to get out of hell er stats class, to chill for just a bit. Anyone who goes out of their way to see me wins a lot of respect for me (especially when you risk trouble with the parents).

Jumping subjects, the power went out across the whole campus last night due to a (thunderstorm?) yet the dorms were fine. Thank god for that. I had shit to do. This school keeps making innovations but they wont invest in a back up generator? HAH! Anyways I hope I do better on my Philosophy exam then I did on my Stats (72%). Gotta shoot for that 3.0+ GPA (2.9) currently.


"Time is an illusion of the mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment