Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Noteworthy Music Tracks





Everyone has got their taste in music. Some fit to certain labels like punk, metalhead, slow jam(mer), Hip Hop head, etc. And some people just throw their musical tastes into a metling pot (like me).

I would never say one genre is better than the other (because its not true) but here is a list of 15 songs I find to be tasty cuts.

The format for this list and lists to come is: Song Title - Artist. Enjoy

  1. The Beltsville Crucible - Thrice
  2. Halfcrazy - Musiq Soulchild
  3. Same Old Shit - J Billion feat. Clyde Carson
  4. Wanted - Pepper
  5. Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups
  6. The Man Who Sold the World (Cover) - Nirvana
  7. Ain't No Half Steppin' - Big Daddy Kane
  8. Ham & Eggs - A Tribe Called Quest
  9. Nights and Weekends - The Starting Line
  10. Kill the Poor - Dead Kennedys
  11. Diary - Alicia Keys
  12. Let the Music Play - DBC
  13. Emanon - Blind Love
  14. Generator - Foo Fighters
  15. Change Clothes (Super Mario Remix) - Jay-Z
These are not in any order so feel free to give these songs a listen. If you want any of them just IM me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud that off all the great choices of Pepper, you have taken a liking of "Wanted", which is by far my favorite Pepper song. I also like some of your other choices, most notably, the song by Thrice is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete