Monday, February 23, 2009

Crush That Ass!

I cannot even begin to explain how many extremes last weekend had. So just to attempt to break it down I will start with Thursday (even though its not part of the weekend). So Nick is bored (as usual) and decides he wants to break balls and buy some new bearings.

So I was like lets go to Berkley to get them (since Berkley is a lot closer in my opinion) but he said Caliskatz in Fremont. Now Fremont is technically the closer city but its also HUGE! So I was like whatever lets just go. So we convince John to go and left.














Everything was going well until we hit epic traffic. I was the most shocked because despite being 5pmish we were away from San Francisco. Who the hell wants to go to Fremont? All kidding aside were stuck in traffic until we find out that there was an accident caused by some woman. Go figure right? We also passed an old man having car trouble and I laughed with some guilt attached.



Long story short it was supposed to be a 20 minute drive and it ended up taking an hour and 30 minutes to get there due to epic GPS fail. Finally arriving at Caliskatz its really not that bad of a store. They have some SBs that I would buy but would never find if San Fran (due to hypebeast expanionism) so I may return to Caliskatz some day.

Friday was an awesome and depressing night for me. Me, John, Nick, Dylan, and Veronica head out to SF for a party I got the invite for. First highlight of the night, "Crush that ass" was born. Now if you don't know the inside joke I can't let you inside, but it was hilarious. We get to the party and it was cool. They laid down some rules so nothing bad would happen but shit got stolen anyways.

John was the highlight of the night. My roomate who believes that most women aren't worth the time, got a number. Now normally who would give a shit. This was different. Litterally John was sitting there babbling nonsense (he was high) and she was eating it up. So she shells out the digits and he didn't even try. Mack status for sure. I had my fun too but nothing like John haha.

The ride back was sad. I being partially drunk was getting way to frisky with Veronica (much to her dismay and my guilt later on) not because I was horny. I just missed a certain person and I took it out on V. Not a good thing to do to your friends. I felt like a real asshole the next day. That is probably the first time I have felt negative effects of alcohol.

But I really do miss her. I know it hasn't been that long since I have seen A.R. (I don't know if she would want me to put her name in this). I just feel the need to see her more often. I know she isn't avoiding me, theres just a lot going on for her right now. It still makes me a sad panda/lion regardless. Hopefully spring will work its "magic" and next quarter will be full of win.

But yeah thats my weekend, shit just kinda happens.

"This won’t mean a thing come tomorrow
and that’s exactly how I’ll make it seem
Cause I'm still not sleeping,
thinking I’ve crawled home from worse than this" - Adam Lazzara

No comments:

Post a Comment