Sunday, March 15, 2009

Girl + Small Talk + Connection = Ignore Darryl?


Lately I've been having problems with girls. Its not that I can't talk to them or approach them, I can do that just fine. But every time it seems like I'm getting closer to some sort of connection, they stop talking to me. Even if its just a friendly conversation with no kind of flirtage. They just go MIA. What is it that causes this to happen?!

I mean shit, I don't come off as awkward, apparently I'm not ugly if I get their number, and its not like I'm trying to fuck them, so what the fuck?! Honestly there is only one girl I think about often and she knows whats up. I'm becoming good friends with her and there's no complications besides when she goes AFK but I understand why she has to. These other girls could have their reasons but it seems like all of them do this to me.



I don't want to look for anything in particular when I talk to new girls. All I want is to meet them and talk. Its the same when I meet people in classes. Just because I talk to a girl does not mean that I want to get at them. I honestly hope these girls are really busy because there is no reason to ignore me. And if there is let me know, I can handle any kind of rejection.

In other non vagina related news my wisdom teeth are coming in so my jaw hurts like a bitch! Awesome >.>

Any girls out there reading this please enlighten me if this is a trend with most girls, I would love to know.

"Mix the chemicals right dear, mix the chemicals right. Yeah the margin of error is slight. Mix the chemicals right dear, mix the chemicals right. Yeah you know you could save my life" - Thrice- Trust from the album "The Illusion of Safety"

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I think its because women love the hunt.

    ReplyDelete