Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ah Spring, the Season of Love


March has arrived. There is no denying that. So what does that mean to me exactly? Well for one a new season means jobs will open up for seasonal employers. That is definitely a plus for me since I have been unemployed for almost a year now. Spring also will bring a new quarter.

I have to not only maintain grades to keep a good academic standing, my grades also keep my financial aid benefiting me. So far I have a 2.9, so I gotta step it up. Philosophy is surprisingly not my best subject. Its dragging down my GPA (because I have a C right now).

Spring will also bring allergies. Yes I know I have them year round but when those flowers start pollinating...

On a lighter note spring will also bring a close to my first year in college(if I don't do summer school) and that seems like a milestone. I can hardly believe how long I've been in school now. Strange indeed.

And then there is the cliche of spring, love. I don't really consider myself looking for anything. However there is one person I have been paying attention to in detail. Remember when I said I liked two people, yeah that is out. Although both girls are awesome, the tigress won me over. I think its for the best too, I would never be able to provide both the attention and affection they deserve.

Spring should be an easy quarter for me. I am taking more classes but the breaks are more spread out. Life should be good for spring.

Goals

1. Get over a 3.0
2. Get a damn job
3. Fix up my bike
4. Continue to hunt the Tigress

And not necessarily in that order. I don't have an order I just want to accomplish my goals.


Best I Ever Had - Drake

"We could do it real big, bigger than you've ever done. You be up on everything, them other hos ain't never on it." - Drake

1 comment:

  1. thats my friends bike u idiot. ur just a hater lololol.

    ReplyDelete