Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Saturday on a "Scale"

Yesterday was an ok day. It was very very hot. However Redwood City skatepark was sick. They have a vert wall like Potrero, which is about 13 feet up. It was a fun drop in even though I lost it at the bottom when I first tried it. Nice banks and rails and also a mini bowl. I did however leave my camera in my friends car and won't get it back until monday.


Later on me and the roomies went to the basketball house party. I planned on sipping very little and held myself to that. Only one shot. The house was packed and with the temperature that day, standing completely still resulted in sweat. Ew. Had fun and danced with some people. Cops rolled through around 1:47 and busted that shit up. We left back for the dorms. Dom's dumbass forgot that since he drove to the party that he had to drive back. In other words he had too much to drink. Fail.


I went to my room when we got back with my friend Kortnei because we were tired of dealing with our drunken friends. Prior to that for reasons I still can not understand, someone through a water balloon at my room door. I no longer have my laundry sign or my autograph board because they were soaked. I was very upset. Later on, me and Kortnei watched Dark Knight until 4:30 in the morning. She had to leave because she had stuff to do at 9am. It was nice to catch up with an old friend though.


All in all it was a balanced day of win and fail. I still want to know who the hell ruined my autograph board. It was accumulating since Fall quarter and now its all gone... >_>


"Blame it on the al al al al alcohol" Blame It - Jamie Foxx

No comments:

Post a Comment